14 September 2011

My new desk wall.

So, as promised, a little peek at some of the painting I managed to do at the weekend. It really is a little peek I'm afraid, as the rest of the room is just too messy for me to bring myself to photograph. The main reason for this is because I'm planning on painting the woodwork this weekend, and so I haven't put everything back in it's right place just yet, and the ladder and my painting tools are still in the room too.


I'm so pleased with the colour, and it's such a pleasure to sit at this desk and look at a clean, fresh wall that is actually finished! If you remember, it looked like this for a LONG time!

I promise that when the two rooms are completely finished, I'll have a big tidy up and then post some pictures on here. Hopefully this weekend will really help make that happen sooner!

4 comments:

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

Oh it looks lovely! I really like the colour you've chosen for the walls. Look forward to the rest of the pictures.

beautiful square feet said...

Thanks! Can't wait for the rooms to actually be finished!

Megan said...

I really LOVE the colour! It's looking great!
On a side note, my mouse pad is the same Orla Kiely design! :)

beautiful square feet said...

Thanks Megan! It's a very calming colour, and really is so much better than the "antique cream" we had before - it actually looks like we've decorated now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...