4 March 2013

The Full Monty at Loaf.

A while ago, I mentioned that I really liked this bedside table from the new range of furniture at The Sleep Room. Well, The Sleep Room is now Loaf, and their new range of furniture is now massive. Alice from Home Shopping Spy mentioned that there were some really lovely new products that just had to be seen, so I decided to take a look.


I always admire the sofas and beds that Loaf advertise in full page campaigns in interiors magazines - they tend to make me want to strip out everything in our bedroom / living room and just focus on one new big squashy bed / sofa. Their new range The Full Monty, is called that because Loaf have expanded beyond living rooms and bedrooms and now sell products for every room in the house. Hurrah, I say!

I like how the chalky tone of this bedside lamp contrasts with the glossy finish.


These plain linen cushions are from India and have been livened up with blanket stitched edging in bright colours.


I'm really drawn to industrial shelving at the moment - I once saw a great use of an old shoe rack that was used as towel storage above a door in a bathroom - I'll try and dig out the picture if I can remember where I saw it. This upright unit, aptly called Highwire, would neatly fit into any bathroom. I'd happily have it in mine, but I think that with the recent addition of my lovely new cabinet, we'd have storage overload!


Finally, I love the curves of this hand beaten metal mirror that was inspired by a 1930s mirror seen in Venice. 


Which is your favourite piece?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...