14 September 2012

Can't stop looking at . . .

Each week, I'll be sharing with you something that has caught my eye. It may be a picture, blog, product or website.

We made it to the end of the week! This week has gone s...l...o...w...l...y! Torin's settled in well at nursery school, but it has made him completely exhausted and as I'm sure a lot of you can appreciate, an exhausted three year old is not the most fun person to have around! When he woke up this morning he said, "Mummy, I just didn't have enough sleep!"

So, we're just going to have a relaxed, fairly quiet weekend just sorting things out around the house, and seeing a few friends. I'd love it if I had this cosy space in which to while away my time . . .

Image from here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...