19 May 2011

Pitter patter . . .

I wanted to share our exciting news with you . . . we're expecting another baby! It's due on 15th November, so I'm just over 15 weeks at the moment.


I've been feeling so so sick - feeling nauseous all day every day (which hopefully explains some of my absence from here recently), but things are improving now, so hopefully the nausea will stop completely soon!

We've told Torin that he's going to have a baby brother or sister, and he thinks it's funny when we ask Torin what I've got in my tummy, to lift up my top and say, "Baba!" I guess though, that he has absolutely no idea what that really means yet.

4 comments:

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

Yay, congratulations! How very exciting and wonderful for Tobin to have a sibling. So sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell but hopefully that will stop in the second trimester. Love that photo too - so cute!

beautiful square feet said...

Thanks! Looking forward to the "blooming" stage, though not sure I really remember that happening last time! They are cute bears aren't they - think we found them in TK Maxx before we had Torin!

Tang said...

Congrats! Just came across your blog and looking through it. :)

beautiful square feet said...

Thanks Tang - hope you enjoy what you find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...