20 May 2011

Can't stop looking at . . .

Each week, I'll be sharing with you something that has caught my eye. It may be a picture, blog, product or website.

This cabinet from Graham and Green, featured on the front of this month's Ideal Home magazine, is beautiful and would be absolutely perfect for my bathroom as it can be hung up on the wall. Unfortunately it's quite expensive at £295, and therefore beyond my price range (which at the moment is pretty much £0), but it is lovely.

Image from here.

I'll have to keep my eye out in second hand shops (and HomeSense!) for something similar. Actually, that may be better, because although this cabinet is gorgeous, it is new and therefore the distressed paint is a deliberate effect, albeit, "carefully considered" as it says on the website. A genuinely battered cabinet may in fact look better. We'll see though - I don't usually have much luck with finding pieces I like in second hand shops.

4 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

lovelovelove this -- the perfectly chippy color is amazing!

beautiful square feet said...

It is lovely isn't it! I think it also comes in cream or pink - I love the picture of the pink one one their website.

Heather said...

Well, I can see why that caught your eye- it's gorgeous! What a fabulous color! Good luck in your hunt!

beautiful square feet said...

Thanks Heather! I totally agree with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...