8 February 2011

Keeping it simple.

Recently, I've been thinking of doing something like this:

Image from Livingetc magazine.

with these:


What do you think?

These mirrors are in our bedroom. Neither were expensive - the round one was from a jumble sale, and I spotted the rectangular one in the window of a charity shop. Although I like the gilded look, we've got a few different types of browns in our bedroom already, and I sometimes wonder if these mirrors as they are, are a bit too much. When I spotted the painted LaMaison mirror in the March edition of Livingetc magazine, I wondered if mine would look good painted the same colour as our walls (Mellow Mocha by Dulux). What do you think? I guess I could go for it, and then strip the paint if I don't like it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...